Hey, Check-In Champ!
See the "Best Practices" article at the beginning of each badge for essential tips and tricks curated by the event experts at Event.Gives.
Let's learn about best practices for a seamless check-in. It's simple!
- Assign and hand out paddles at the door/check-in table. This prevents guests from losing paddles or switching seats and using the incorrect paddle during your event.
- Have at least one computer at your check-in table to search attendees' names for those who forgot their devices/tickets.
- Blast message the ticket magic link an hour before check-in.
- Link attendees shopping with the same cart.
- Consider looking into Onsite or Remote support for your event to assist with check-in training and so much more.
- Connect with an Event.Gives Expert to go over the check-in flow for your event!