Welcome to Items Icon!
As Event Experts, here are some tips that we've seen be successful time after time.
- Publish your Live Auction items before your event. Attendees can view items and start thinking about what they want to bid on.
- Have your Silent Auction open for at least a week before your event, not just during your event.
- Have a raffle ticket as a door prize. Door prizes increase ticket sales and engagement in your items.
- Bulk import your items using a CSV.
- Import at least one image of each item. You can upload up to 9 images.
- Use the "Birds Eye View" boxes at the top of the 'Items' tab. See a quick view, in real-time, of item status.
- Send a blast text message before you close your Silent Auction items. Remind attendees to submit their final bids.
- Use the Event.Gives Marketplace on the 'Items' tab. Find additional items for your event with Marketplace. Read more about Marketplace items by clicking here.
- Use the 'Bulk Actions' Reorder button. Move items not meeting the reserve to the top for more visibility.
- Make sure to preview your item cards at least two weeks prior to your event so you have enough time to make any changes necessary before printing them.