What is the average cost per player for my organization?
Cost Per Player • $100
- Prices are dependent on the size and scope of your event. We will send you a final estimate when we see if your preferred dates are available.
- In order to secure your date, you will need to deposit 50%. This 50% deposit is the only upfront cost.
Where does my revenue come from?
The ask to peers could not be more simple! Players ask within their networks, inviting friends and family to pledge A Penny Per YardTM. On average players hit between 4,000-6,000 yards, which amounts to a $40-$60 donation. Donors receive a link to checkout at the end of the tournament.
Auction & Paddle Raise
Time to hold a silent auction, live auction, mission moment, and/or paddle raise are built into
each tournament as well as access to our network of professional MC & benefit auctioneers.
Most of our events sell player registration tickets for $125. You can adjust the spread on ticket revenue to whatever fits your demographic best. Additionally, each bay has digital displays for advertising purposes, providing incentives to sponsor a bay for an additional cost.
- 2 Hours of Play
- 3 Hours of Event Space Rental
- Golf.Gives Staff On-Site
- Buffet with Heavy Appetizers
- Servers & Waitstaff
- Live Leaderboard
- Taxes & Gratuity
- Free $1,500 Auction Item
- Tables, Linens, Centerpieces
- Free TopGolf Membership for All Registered Attendees
- TopGolf Pro
We have your event planned for you!
Our services include:
- Golf.Gives all-inclusive pricing packages
- Event booked, scheduled, & set up for you
- A dedicated representative for planning leading up to your event
- An on-site Golf.Gives agent at your event
- A customized TopGolf tournament event site
- Email & text templates for all event messaging
- Social links for players & organizers
- Peer-to-Peer pledge pages for each player
- Marketplace of $90M worth of consigned auction items (trips, experiences, items, & more)
- All Event.Gives features (mobile bidding, raffles, paddle raise, & live auction integrations)
- Golf.Gives swag bag to use in raffle or auction
What do you pay?
- 18% of what we help you raise.
- You have the option to pass along 8% of these fees to your attendees, leaving you with 10% event overhead with little to no legwork on your end!