Welcome, Messaging Mogul! Let's learn messaging best practices.
Using the blast messaging feature is a great way to reach all your attendees at once! Many event organizers use this feature to send reminders about their events or provide updates throughout the event.
In this lesson, you will learn about the best ways to use Event.Gives messaging features.
Read below for some event messaging tips from our Event Experts:
- Send short messages to avoid a broken message in separate texts.
- Include one punctuation mark at a time (! not !!!).
- Event.Gives links can be included, however external links will result in a failed delivery.
- Please note that different carriers can affect the delivery process of your text message.
- Be thoughtful in the amount of messages you send, as some carriers may flag them as spam if there are too many.
- The SMS log found on each attendee's profile (see below) is a helpful tool. This is a great way to confirm the messages you send have been received.
Please sign in to leave a comment.