When you hold a house party for an event, you might want to show the stream on a big screen while everyone participates by biding or donating on their individual device. You can easily mirror the event showing on your device with the following instructions.
Cast from your computer or tablet with Chromecast:
- On your computer, open Google Chrome and navigate to the Event.Gives video you want to stream.
- At the top right, click the vertical three dots
- Click Cast...
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content
Cast from your iPhones with Airplay:
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your television
- Navigate to the Event.Gives video you want to stream
- Tap and choose your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV to begin streaming
There is not currently capability to cast the event from Android phones to televisions.