Time to connect your Stripe Account!
As a First Time Fanatic, you must be curious about our payout method. It's time to set up your Stripe account!
We process all payments with Stripe.
- You should connect (or create) your free Stripe account to your event to receive an immediate payout of raised funds.
- Alternatively, you can opt for a 45-day delayed check payment via mail if you purchase a Premium Service Plan.
- Yes, we are PCI compliant!
3 easy steps
- You should have received an email welcoming you as an Admin. You can click that link to be taken straight to the event page or go to manager.event.gives/login
to get logged in.
- Once you have landed on the event page, you will scroll down, on the Event Settings tab, to the Payout Information selection where you will click the blue 'Direct Deposit via Stripe' button.
- A new tab will open, bringing you to the Stripe website where you will continue the process of getting a Stripe account set up for your nonprofit.
Credit card processing fees are 3.5% plus $0.30 per transaction. With our flexible fee pricing, attendees have the option to cover credit card fees.
You will not be able to view your payout report until you connect your Stripe account.
If you try to view your payout report before connecting to Stripe, you will receive the following message: