- Linked Attendees: We have changed our verbiage from ‘Attending With’ to ‘Linked To’ for guests who are linked and planning on attending an event with each other. In addition, we have updated our support articles regarding what this means for guests as well as how table/group hosts/purchasers are able to link and unlink their guests. To view these articles follow the links below:
What does Linked Attendees mean?
How do I as a table/group host link and unlink my guests?
- We now offer a ‘Place Holder’ feature that event organizers, table/group hosts, or table/group purchasers are able to utilize when they know the name of the guest attending but may not have their mobile number or email address available at that time. This allows event organizers to have a better idea of how many guests they can expect for their event. In order to learn more about the ‘Place Holder’ feature, click here!
- You are now able to toggle on the ability for guests to be able to remove items from their cart. If you choose to toggle this on, guests who add items to their cart are able to remove them later on at their leisure. This toggle can be found within the ‘Advanced Settings’ tab in the manager portal.
- We have added a ‘Clear Paddle Number’ option within the ‘Check-In’ tab for individual paddles. You are able to find this feature by clicking into a user's individual paddle and selecting 'Clear Paddle Number', shown below:
- We have added area code 380 to our available area codes!
- We have added the word 'Upcharge' within the ticket options so as event organizers add options to their tickets they are aware the numerical field is for upcharges, shown below:
- We have locked the ASP (Attendee Supported Payments) toggle so that after the fee is paid you are unable to turn this feature on and off. To learn more about ASP, click here.
- New dashboard on the ‘Check-In’ tab showing the number of assigned, unassigned, and placeholder tickets. This is a good way for event organizers to gauge how many tickets have temporary placeholders or are completely unassigned versus are confirmed ticket holders.
- We have added a 'Contact Event Organizer' option to the attendee drop-down menu. This can be found on the event site by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner.
- Filter options:
- New filter options were added within the ‘Check-In’ tab such as filter for: placeholders, table assignments, and paddle numbers.
- New filter options were added within the ‘Attendees’ tab such as filter for: credit-card and ticket holders.
- New filter options were added within the ‘Payout Report’ such as filter for: Refunded.
- The bid button is disabled until the current amount is retrieved, preventing guests who click bid on an item to receive a “Bid Too Low” error message. This would only happen if I click into an item at the same time someone is bidding on the item, causing the bid amount I am seeing to be incorrect. Therefore, when I go to bid, I would receive the ‘Bid Too Low’ error message. This has been fixed and the system will not allow you to bid until it has received the most updated bid information.
- We have added a confirm pop-up when a guest is adding a donation from the event site to their cart.
- Event organizers were able to click into the ‘Check-In’ tab, click the three dots within the circle next to a sponsorship/group table, select ‘View Party’, and click ‘Check-In’ next to an unassigned ticket. This has now been fixed and the ‘Check-In’ button is greyed out next to all unassigned tickets.