We are working hard to ensure our new pricing plan is transparent and visible during every step of the process. For that reason, we have added a required “acknowledgment of ASP” to the ‘Create Event’ screen as well as added ASP information to the ‘Welcome Message’ email for new events.
Update Manager Payment Link to ensure it is going to only those who have outstanding, unpaid items in their cart.
Display- Spotlight feature added for donations as they come in. If this feature is turned on, donors and their donations will appear in the 'Spotlight' once they are inputted.
- You no longer need to refresh in order to see the following:
- View Party / Check-in displaying 'Checked in' when un-assigning a ticket
- Un-Assigning sponsor Ticket: not updating RSVP count
- Purchase Ticket: not updating check-in table count
- Cart Item removed from the manager portal not being removed from users cart unless the tab was refreshed
- Attendee tab: forced to refresh after loading first time
- On events where organizers have selected ‘Require Credit Cards’, $0 dollar ticket purchases would freeze and not make it apparent where guests were to add their Credit Cards. We have fixed this so that no matter the ticket purchase amount if you as an organizer choose to require Credit Cards upon registration, all guests will be prompted to do so.
- Guests who had added a large number of tickets to their cart were unable to see or click the checkout button to complete their purchase. This has now been remedied and the checkout button is apparent regardless of the number of tickets.
- The number of tickets purchased was reporting incorrect numbers and this has been fixed.