- When guests are being scanned in during the check-in process, paddle numbers for linked guests will now show for both accounts. (Example: John Smith and Susan Smith are being scanned in during check-in, both of their accounts will show their shared paddle number of 101)
- Receipt Emails have been updated to include the Event Organizer's contact name, phone, and email address. In addition, receipts will now show a combined line item for Elective Service Support, Credit Card Fees, and Taxes & Shipping.
- First-time joined users who text the keyword to join or are joined from the attendee's tab in the manager portal, will now be logged in and/or receive the welcome (new user) modal.
- All profiles now are required to have a first and last name before they can be successfully added.
- When you are in the RSVP link on the manager portal if you click 'Search' without entering an email or phone number, you get a 'Create User' button. From there, you were able to add a first and last name, without an associated email or phone number, and then add them as an attendee. This has now been blocked from happening, meaning all accounts must have a mobile number and email on file.
- This fix ensures that under sponsor tickets, if there is only an email or phone on file, the buttons still say re-assign / unassign. Also, refreshes and tracks sponsor ticket count in real-time, as managers are un-assigning tickets.