You can now integrate Raiser's Edge NXT CRM into your Event.Gives event to link your attendees to previous or new constituent records. You have access to creating/syncing constituents, storing notes on constituents, and pushing over gifts to constituent records in the form of an appeal, fund, or campaign. In return, RENXT will display that constituent's lifetime giving, wealth rating, donor type. Once synced, you can push event transactions as gifts to your RENXT constituent database.
1. Access the 'Event Settings' tab within your Manager Portal.
2. Locate the blue 'Raiser's Edge NXT' icon within the Connect to Blackbaud section of your Event Settings Tab. You will want to select this icon, which will alert our team that you are requesting access.
6. Connect Event.Gives to your Rasier's Edge account by pasting your Application ID found in Step 3.
8. Once you authorize your account and hold your event, you will want to go to your 'Attendees' tab within your Manager Portal.
9. Once in the 'Attendees' tab, select 'Load All Attendees', then drop down the grey 'Bulk Actions' menu.
10. From the drop-down menu, first select 'Select/Deselect All Users' and then select 'Link Constituents'.
11. From here, Sync Actions will appear for you to sync your attendee's attendance as well as push any transactions over as gifts on your attendee's constituent record. In addition to linking your constituents and pushing the transactions over as gifts, you also have the ability to create new constituents.
*Please note: This integration also has the ability to detect duplicate constituents and will ask for confirmation of who to sync the record too.
Please sign in to leave a comment.