- We have added 'Payment Settings' to the settings/components you are able to copy over when you duplicate an event. This means, if you have favorable settings from a prior event that you and your team agrees best fit your needs, you can easily duplicate the event and include those previously chosen settings.
- Depending on your chosen 'Payment Settings', we have added the checkbox, shown below, allowing managers to give their attendees the option to cover associated fees on fixed price items. This is dependent on your 'Payment Settings' because if you chose the setting that allows your organization to cover these fees, then you will not see this checkbox option on the manager portal.
- We have added the 341 area code to the list of serviceable area codes.
- We have added the columns 'Sponsor Name', 'Table Name', and 'Item Value' to our "Event Data Report".
- We fixed a bug that was not allowing administrators to print attendee tickets within the 'Check-In' tab. You are now able to print attendee tickets by navigating to the 'Check-In' tab, locating the attendee, and selecting the ellipsis (three dots within a circle) to the left of the attendees name. This will prompt a drop-down that contains the option to 'Print Ticket'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.