Time to learn about attendee checkout!
How to Check-Out as an Attendee
Event.Gives uses a cart system to pay for items and donations. Therefore, your combination of fixed-price items, raffle tickets, auction items won, and/or donations you may have made will all remain in your cart until you are ready to pay.
We suggest sending the Payment Link blast message after your event. The blast message will only be sent to attendees with outstanding items in their carts.
- Go to the 'Event Messaging' tab.
- Scroll down to "Send Payment Links."
- Click the blue "Send Now" button.
If you do not send a Payment Link blast message, your attendees can still access and pay their carts:
- You can access your cart by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of your event's webpage, pictured below:
- From here, you will want to select the 'Cart' option.
- After selecting 'Cart', it will open a list of any outstanding items you may have in your cart. After confirming these items, you will want to select 'GO TO CHECKOUT'.
- Next, you will see an itemized list of your cart contents as well as totals. Once you have confirmed the cart total, you are able to click 'Pay Now' in order to select a payment method and complete the transaction.
- Clicking 'PAY NOW' will prompt you to enter your credit card information.*Please note: If you are utilizing Event.Gives via your mobile phone, you may also choose to pay with Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Once you enter your payment information, simply hit 'SUBMIT' and you have paid for your cart!
- After paying for your cart, you will receive a receipt via email. If you do not have an email on file at the time of your transaction please reach out to your event organizer or email@example.com for a new receipt!
Please sign in to leave a comment.