- Forgot your password or need to add a password to your account? You've come to the right place! Click the 'TEXT ME A PIN' or 'EMAIL ME A PIN' button to receive a 4-digit pin to enter to allow you to login.
'TEXT ME A PIN'
- If you choose the 'TEXT ME A PIN' option, it will prompt you to enter your mobile number associated with your account in order to receive your pin, shown below:
'EMAIL ME A PIN'
- If you choose the 'EMAIL ME A PIN' option, it will prompt you to enter your email address associated with your account in order to receive your pin, shown below:
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your 4-digit pin, shown below:
- Once you have entered your 4-digit pin, the notification will pop up letting you know that you have been logged in, pictured below:
- After pressing 'OK', you will receive a second notification asking "Would you like to update your password now?", you will want to press 'YES' in order to update your password.
- After clicking 'YES', the screen below will pop up allowing you to edit your account information and add/change your password. If you are just looking to change your password, you will want to press the blue 'Change Password' option.
- Your password will appear as the dots, shown in the image above. When you are done typing your password you will want to check the box to the right of "Agree to Terms of Service" and then press the blue 'SAVE' button to finish.
- Congrats! You have now completed the process to change/add your accounts password and are ready to begin purchasing tickets, bidding, donating, etc...
Flyer for guests quickly explaining how to update/change their password:
Are you hosting an event and want to hand out flyers to quickly assist your guests in updating/changing old passwords? No problem! Print the attachment below (4 flyers per page) and hand them out to guests upon check-in.