The Printable Item Card is made up of several set text/picture blocks:
- Item Description
- Event ID#
The Dos and Don'ts:
- DO make sure your primary picture is the best representation of the item
- DON'T forget you are able to change your primary picture if there are multiple images
- DO make your title short and concise
- DON'T make the title too long that it does not fit into the predesigned text box (see image below)
- DO know that your Event ID# will show as what your attendees will use to text-to-join the event but your keyword is also still an option as well.
- DON'T worry, your event website will also show at the bottom of the Item Card as well
- DO wait to print all of your cards until right before the event just in case there are last-minute changes
- DON'T forget to test print prior to the event
Want to know more about Event.Gives? Join us for one, or all, of our weekly demos!
Wednesday at 2 ET PM- Participate in a Virtual Live Streaming event.
Thursday at 2 ET PM- Deep dive into our Manager Portal with a Q&A chat.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com