Step 1: Setup
Previous - Checklist: Overview
Next - Step 2: Ticketing
- Invite Managers
Add other managers to your event to assist with setup, check-in, and check-out. These managers will be given full access to your event dashboard. All managers will also require an email address.
Update your event details to include an accurate title, description, date, and location. For background and logo images, our ideal image size is 2Mb or less and with 1920 x 1080 dimensions. Keep in mind, dates and times are just for display purposes on your event site, your event will NOT automatically open/close at those times.
Share your event contact information and social media accounts with your attendees. We then relay this contact information to attendees who contact us directly with questions regarding your event.
(*Reference "Information" screenshot above)
"Synced Stripe accounts get access to Stripe's advanced accounting reports."
Want more expert tips? Learn about Event Experts here.
We process all payments with Stripe. You can create & sync a free Stripe account for your event to receive an immediate payout of raised funds. Alternatively, you can opt for a 45-day delayed check payment via mail. The processing/platform fees are the same regardless. Yes, we are PCI compliant.
You can now integrate Raiser's Edge NXT CRM to your Event.Gives event to link your attendees to previous or new constituent records. You have access to creating/syncing constituents, storing notes on constituents, and pushing over gifts to constituent records in the form of an appeal, fund, or campaign. In return, RENXT will display that constituent's lifetime giving, wealth rating, donor type. Once synced, you can push event transactions as gifts to your RENXT constituent database.
1. Access the Event Settings tab within your Manager Portal.
2. Locate your Event.Gives Application ID by selecting the 'Raiser's Edge NXT' icon within the Connect to Blackbaud section of your Event Settings Tab.
3. Locate and select 'Marketplace' within the hamburger menu on the left side of your RE NXT account.
5. Connect by copying your Application ID found in Step 2.
6. Once you authorize your account, and hold your event, you can then go to your 'Attendees' tab within your Manager Portal.
7. Once in the Attendees tab, select the blue 'Load All Attendees', then drop down the grey 'Bulk Actions' menu.
8. From the drop-down menu, first select 'Select/Deselect All Users' and then 'Link Constituents'.
From here, Sync Actions will appear for you to sync your attendee turnout as well as push any transactions over as gifts on your attendee's constituent record. In addition to linking your constituents and pushing the transactions over as gifts, you also have the ability to create new constituents. This integration also has the ability to detect duplicate constituents and will ask for confirmation of who you would like to sync the record to.