- Starting the payout process begins before you even open your event, by connecting to Stripe. In order to sign up for a FREE Stripe Connect Account, you will want to navigate to the 'Event Settings' tab, inside the Event.Gives manager portal. You will then scroll to the Payout Information section and press the blue 'Direct Deposit via Stripe' button. Stripe is a free and secure credit card processor that allows for the funds you raise to be automatically deposited into your account. (3.5% and $0.30 per transaction for CC Processing).
- To be eligible for payout you will need to click the red 'Close Items' button in the upper right-hand corner of your manager portal.
- After you click 'Close Items' on the Items tab the item icons will be greyed out and you will see CLOSED or PAID overlayed on the image for your items. You want all of your items that have winning bids to show PAID, as pictured below.
- If the item is not paid and is showing the grey CLOSED you will want to click the shopping cart below the winner's name, shown below:
- This will open the person's cart and you can either charge the guest's card on file or mark it as paid with cash.
*Please note: Only mark an item paid as cash if they have already given you a check or cash payment.
- Be sure to check both the auction items and donations tabs for unpaid items/donations. Once everything is paid click the grey 'Event Actions' button on the top right of the page and select 'Reports' and 'Payout Report'.
- Confirm the payout amount and transactions listed and then if everything looks correct, click the 'Request Payout' button, shown below.
*Please note: If you have a negative payout balance (common if you have predominately/all cash transactions) we will send you an invoice.
- If you experience any issues with receiving your payout or have questions regarding payout, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.