Event.Gives partners with multiple consignment auction companies to offer a variety of consigned trips, experiences, jewelry, and more you can use as raffle items or live/silent auction items within your event. There are no upfront costs or fees to add these items to your event! If the item does not receive a bid, your organization will not owe anything for the item. If the item does sell, you will keep 15% of the Value amount and anything above the listed Value price.
Once you have added Marketplace items to your event and your event has ended, you will want to follow the steps below in order to ensure your guests who placed the winning bids are able to receive their items. This process should be completed after you have closed your event and only if the Marketplace items you have added received bids and have winners.
How To Redeem Your Items:
1. Close your auction.
2. Collect payment from the winner.
3. Gather the information needed for each winner. (Information needed is listed below)
4. Send completed information to your Event.Gives representative or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The consignment company will then email an invoice to you, the event organizer, to complete payment.
6. Once the event organizer has paid the invoice, the item will be sent to the winner.
Winning bidder information to send to Event.Gives:
Consignment Company [GoCharity/Whip/Event.Gives]Item Value on Marketplace
Winner's Mailing Address
Winner's Email Address
Name of the Event
[Name of the Event]
Event Organizer's Name
Event Organizer's Email
Event Organizer's Phone
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions about redeeming your Marketplace items!