Event.Gives automatically creates your item cards with the click of a button. These cards default to 8x11 inches, but you can choose to print them in another size. We recommend you print them on card stock.
Some ways to display your item cards at the event:
- Easel style frames sitting on the table
- Clear acrylic display frame
- Sitting directly on top of the table
- Frames that can hang on display walls
- Using adhesive and/or tape to affix cards to tables or other display areas
You can print your item cards one by one (by clicking the circle with three dots on the bottom of an item and selecting Print Item Card).
To create a PDF file of all item cards to print all cards select:
- Bulk Actions
- Select All
- Bulk Actions
- Print Item Cards
*If nothing happens you likely have a pop-up blocker that you need to turn off.
The Printable Item Card is made up of several set text/picture blocks:
- Item Description
- Event ID#
The Dos and Don'ts:
- DO make sure your primary picture is the best representation of the item
- DON'T forget you are able to change your primary picture if there are multiple images
- DO make your title short and concise
- DON'T make the title too long that it does not fit into the predesigned text box (see image below)
- DO know that your Event ID# will show as what your attendees will use to text-to-join the event but your keyword is also still an option as well.
- DON'T worry, your event website will also show at the bottom of the Item Card as well
- DO wait to print all of your cards until right before the event just in case there are last-minute changes
- DON'T forget to test print prior to the event
We recommend you print your item cards at least 24 hours before your event. Even if you add last-minute items during your event, you can print just the new item cards and the rest will be done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.