This week was primarily focused on styling updates and bug fixes. We made some changes to the sponsor feature that was pushed last week in order to make it more appealing for the eyes as well as remove some extra text on the event site when certain conditions were met.We look forward to also introducing a more flushed out implementation of our JustGiving integration to make it a more seamless transition to register for JustGiving events on their own platform. More information about this will be released in the future about this particular feature. However we are very excited to help organizations raise more money for their causes and our partnership with JustGiving!For smaller features:
- You can now copy a user’s address from their profile modal.
- You can also export your chat messages from your event (Check this out under “Event Actions” > “Reports” > “Chat Messages”)
For the bug fixes we now:
- provide an error message when you try to blast message a url to your attendees.
- Fixed an issue where sometime multiple tags were appearing in the filter list. These now all appear as the same tag (Ex. “Cat” / “cat” will now only appear as “cat”)
- We also locked down the floor bid down so no changes can be made to that particular profile.
- Fixed an issue where the search bar wasn’t loading on the items page for iOS. Please note that you will have to clear your history/cache for this fix to take place.